Now What?

  1. I will place the Record of Solemnization (tear off portion) from the Marriage License into a white envelope. This is your portion to keep.

  2. I will mail the rest of the Marriage License to the Registrar Generals Office where your information and marriage will be registered. You will not receive any notice or any paperwork from the government confirming the registration.

  3. You must order a Certificate of Marriage, one is not automatically mailed by the Registrar Generals Office. Read carefully the information about name change and the Certificate of Marriage on the Provincial Government Website.

  4. Please note that it is not the responsibility of the officiant to purchase your wedding license or order your certificate of marriage.

Please Like and Share my website.

Like and visit my Facebook page.

Send my website link to a friend via Messenger.